What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
Third party cookies.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Where can your find more information about cookies?
There's lots of information on the internet about cookies. A good start is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
At Temple Trace, we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Information We Collect:
In running and operating this public website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:-
1. Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
2. Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
3. Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Use of Your Information (if you have opted in):
The information we collect is mainly used for operating the Temple Trace service and also occasionally by others. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
2. To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
3. To meet our contractual obligations to you.
4. To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect you.
The above four points will only happen if you have opted in to receive it. In this case we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website, however you can opt out at any time.
Further, we may use your data, or allow carefully selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider are likely to be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected. However, as always you can opt out at any time.
If you are a new user, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and, only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties' use then you will always have the option to object to such use and opt out.
Storing Your Personal Data:
Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the open internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information:
Where applicable or necessary, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, however you will be informed of this beforehand and given the opportunity to remove your information and consent prior to its transfer.
2. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
3. To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Third Party Links:
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information (GDPR):
All individuals have the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.